The Annual Meeting on February 11, 2006 presented many reports on the activities of 2005.
2005 was a very important year in our homeowners history. There was very active board participation on special teams covering:
- Seawalls: Repairs & Maintenance
- Dredging: needs and costs
- Water Quality – concerns and frustrations
- Oxnard West Drain Task Force: County of Ventura, City of Oxnard, City of Port Hueneme and the Watershed Protection District
- Finance – solutions for funding
“We spend a great deal of time studying history, which, let’s face it, is mostly the history of stupidity.”